Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Week!

We are feeling very grateful for the opportunity to talk to Sadie yesterday! She is doing great, and just loves serving in New York City. Her email home this week was pretty short because of a change in P-day + we were going to talk soon anyways, but enjoy!


We got the mouse! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was NOT going to clean it off that trap... The elders got the traps set up, and them we caught it like a few hours later! Yaya! Anyways, I tried to throw it using a spatula to the kittens that live in our yard, but missed... Hahaha.  Also I had to teach Sister Richardson all about selfies. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Also I'm cute. Deal with it.



I got some Christmas money from people, so yay! P.s. Tell Dana and the Jensens thank you! I will send thank you cards by next week. Also tell Drew thank you! I got five pounds of beef jerky!! Yessss.  Loved it. It was so legit.


This week was awesome though. It was a week of miracles. Taking over my area completely showed me what I really knew.  That moment that dad talks about where all the sudden you know the language happened this week. And I finally feel like I can really try to follow the spirit. Like I feel so guided about where to go. Like the best Christmas present ever.

Love you tons!


No comments:

Post a Comment