Tuesday, November 5, 2013

STILL carrying that banner!

Hey ya'll!
I am still serving in the New York, New York North Mission, and still loving every minute of it! In addition to proselyting on the streets of NYC, I will also now be proselyting online. This means I can use Skype, Facebook, and Blogs as means of sharing the gospel! 


In order to uphold my new calling, I will be readjusting my blog a little bit to help spread the Gospel more.  Hopefully renovations will be complete within the next week :).  In the meantime, feel free to Facebook stalk me, email me at sadie.dodson@myldsmail.net, and keep checking back in for updates!

Through this great opportunity we can assist in the spreading of the true message of the Restored Gospel to the whole earth, allowing for every heart and soul to be made whole and rejoice in our Savior.

Love you all!
Sister Dodson

No comments:

Post a Comment