Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weekly!

Hola mi familia!!

We had yet another crazy week! This week all of our crazy running around teaching people finally caught up with us and we were dead tired... Haha. But after a good nap, we’re hopefully ready for next week's adventures.

Friday was the mission CHRISTmas Devotional and it was INCREDIBLE! Our mission is full of so many talented people. I wish I would have recorded it because the music was so fabulous. Also, the Christmas party is the only time during the year that the whole mission is together.  I loved seeing all my friends! It was a little sad though, since I had to say a lot of goodbyes to many of my favorite missionaries who are going home in a couple weeks! Yikes!



On Sunday Juarina came to church! The Ward ate her up—it was so awesome. We didn't even get to sit by her because she had members on all sides. We are super excited to see her keep progressing.


 Yesterday I went on a member split with our awesome gospel principles teacher, Ruth. She taught a kick-butt lesson and I felt like I was her sidekick. I am so impressed at the knowledge and strength of testimony from our members. They live in such a loud environment in NYC, but they know the truth, and they cling to it.  I know that the gospel gives us a different perspective on life and is a protection from the world.


 I am just seriously so happy here! Tired, crazy, and stressed, but overall, happy! I love doing the Lord's work, and I love that He sent me here to the Heights.

Love you all,
Merry Christmas!
Hermana Dodson


Fun times at the Mission Christmas Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment